RESORT BOOKING CENTER:|
Tonga Family Holidays
For families, the Kingdom of Tonga is a remote and inviting holiday destination. Accommodation rates are cheaper here compared with some South Pacific countries and there are lots of great beaches to keep the whole family happy! The warm climate and friendly Tongan people - Tonga is nicknamed the 'happy isles' ! - make this a great choice. Don't expect lots of organised activities for children such as amusement parks. Here the island lifestyle, local traditions of Tongan culture and natural beauty is the big drawcard.
Some of the top reasons for family travel to Tonga
- Accommodation that won't break the budget
- The laid-back, island-time lifestyle is conducive to relaxation and spending time together.
- Some fantastic beaches and warm lagoons to paddle or swim in, or snorkel and kayak.
- The opportunity to go whale-spotting (seasonal only)
- Visit the family picnic area, Tongasphere and Jump Castles for a fun adventure activity.
- Relaxed and friendly Tongan people offering a warm welcome
- Watch exciting dance displays including the famous fire dance!
- The opportunity to learn about Tongan traditions, handicrafts and culture.